Wednesday, November 9, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

The little things make me happy, here are some of them:

love love love everything about pbk. Like seriously. It's an addiction. I can't help it. If I can't afford it from there I do my best to find something that is very similar!


best mascara ever. the end.


this is the best restaurant in the world. this is no exaggeration, the best food ever. I actually had a dream the other night that I was there eating my most favorite food in the entire wide world, risotto balls

I literally dreamt I was eating these! The saddest morning of my life when I realized it was just a dream. If you live in Western MA or plan on visiting make sure you stop here. I mean it. You don't want to miss out!

and lastly:
pumpkin bread, for the simple fact that it's pumpkin bread. it's also a bonus that it's one of the very few things my daughter will eat.
that's all I have for now, if I think of anything else I'll be sure to add them :)





No comments:

Post a Comment