Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Apple Picking

Apple picking is just one of those things that I've always wanted to do as a family. It's also one of those things that Danny has no interest in. Grace cares too, I know she does. So we went, one big happy family.
I must admit, it's not as glamorous as I had anticipated but we had fun nonetheless. I may make a pie. Or apple crisp. Or apple bread. Or be healthy and just eat apples, no that probably won't happen. I must give credit to Danny, he was an apple picking machine!
Here's some photos from our family fun day:


 me and two grumps:

 my beautiful daughter:

 family shot:
 there's me heart, in a puddle, on the floor:
We had a fun day, followed with me baking chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. I didn't have chocolate chips so I used m&m's instead. I will post a picture and the recipe. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment